Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello! 1st blog

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'll be quick. This is my first blog ever. I've recently started feeding my addiction to makeup, etc by watching videos on You Tube. My makeup collection has grown exponentially : D I'm a hairstylist and as long as I can remember have loved anything to do with makeup, fashion, hair, etc. Watching these tutorials and videos has given me a whole new level of information and education. I live in Alaska and if any of you live here, or have been here you know this is not the glamour mecca of the States!!! I've adopted many of the practices and bought MANY of the products and tools shown in the videos. I've also applied for my MAC Pro card, which I never new existed until recently. Well, I just wanted to start a dialogue with anyone interested. Just note that any negative or inappropriate responses will not be tolerated. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Oh, it is still winter here....lots of snow on the ground, but we've over 12 hours of daylight!

No comments:

Post a Comment